Gatterjagd auf Büffel, Infos und Bilder... (10-2014) in SA

(Triplette auf Buffs mit DB )können nur ganz wenige Profis.
Danke.
Da war aber auch Glück und Pech "gleichzeitig" dabei.
:)

...das kannst Du auch vergessen
Das ist kein großes Ding, gerade in den französisch-sprachigen Ländern ist das "relativ" einfach.

Gr. "The Hunter"

A

anonym

...das kannst Du auch vergessen
Das ist kein großes Ding, gerade in den französisch-sprachigen Ländern ist das "relativ" einfach.

Stelle ich jetzt witzig vor. Nach dem evtl. alle Lizenzen nach 1-2 Wochen Vorsprechen und Bestechen beim zuständigen Gouverneur abgeholt sind, per Buschtaxi in den Kameruner Dschungel um dann in irgenteinem Kraal eine Treiberschaft nebst Hunden anzuheuern um auf Bongo zu jagen --hahaha
Glaube mir ,das geht nicht. Ich denke, dass einer der letzten Deutschen der dort auf eigene Faust jagdte RainerW ist, bzw. von Meurers - ein paar haben das dann noch versucht sind aber kläglich gescheitert.
Heute nur noch über Safariunternehmen möglich und auch sinnvoll.

Hallo Csx,

es gab in den 1980er Jahren wohl nur noch R. v. M. (mit dem ich auch gerade in einem Austausch stehe sowie einen Artikel plane, gerade auch über sein einzigartiges Gewehr) der dies im großen Stile betrieb.

Er war auch der Mentor / Vorbild von unserem geschätzten Mitglied R. W.

Du hast heute in Kamerun drei Möglichkeiten:

a.)
Über ein Safari-Unternehmen.
Kosten wie in Tansania.

b.)
Alles alleine.
Das geht, Du solltest Dich aber auskennen, auch im den Behörden-Dschungel.
Treffe mich gerade am WE mit einem (baldigen) Freund, der gerade erst da war.
8 Wochen alleine, keine schlechte Leistung, welche mit zwei Elefanten belohnt wurde. (Hatte natürlich alle Genehmigungen).

c.)
Du nimmst die Hilfe eines Expeditions-Unternehmens in Anspruch.
Die geben Die Hilfestellung und stellen die Mannschaft zusammen. Damit kannst Du jagen, Fotos machen, Eingeborene besuchen..., was Du willst...
Das ist wohl die beste Lösung.
Über die Firma H. kenne ich da einen der drei top Anbieter...
Mal sehen, ich suche mal seine letzte Mail.

Möglichkeit C ist quasi "alleine", nur dass man sich beim Zusammenstellen der Mannschaft helfen lässt. Das haben auch die 1980er Jahre Leute getan, einen Ansprechpartner zu haben ist immer gut.

Gr. "The Hunter"

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
So hier ist eine mal eine Info von einem Unternehmen der Kategorie C.
Dieses ist zu empfehlen, ich kenne den Betreiber und mindestens zwei Deutsche die bei ihm waren und sehr zufrieden / erfolgreich waren.

Ich war / bin auch viel unterwegs.
Aber noch nicht da, deswegen kann ich keine "Infos vor Ort" geben.

Hi Mister XX,

thank you for your offer and the great used double.
Fantastic.
Maybe this will save my life one day...!

I have seen the photos of your last great safari in Congo.
Great stuff.
Please send me more photos.

To your last question:

June is the best time to hunt forestelephant. October is not possible, the season is closed. Theelaphant I sent you the photo was shot in June. I would suggest a June 2014date.
It was also an german hunter, you know him, he takes shooting and combat lessons in your academy.

Normal tripps are 15 days in the country with ~11 days of hunting. Iwould suggest you add 6 days of hunting to try to hunt 2 different zones. Icharge XXXX/day (for both of you) extra for more days added to the hunt. Icharge XXXX to change locations.

You get the permits from the government from me.
Also my stuff and natives, if you want.
Any equipment you need, so you are ready.

So you can start the first day.

The pygmies and all staff will want you to shootanything that moves. It is your responsibility to ensure any elephant has5kg. of tusk or it is not legal.
If you shoot monkeys or duikers you will SEVERLYreduce your chances of elephants, they are spooky.

The first area will be not a deep forest hunt,nor will it be with pygmies, but you will have elephants. There arebasically almost no other animals in that zone. Onc !!

In the pygmy zone it is deep forest so therewill be all species, like bongo, sitatunga, pigs, duikers and such but thelevel of game is low and you have to hunt hard for the game. But you can shoot what you want.

If you have a big camera any officials willalways be giving you a hard time about being a "professionalphotographer" This is to extract another fee of $1000 for a photolicense. NEVER use cameras in the big city, you will have them takenaway! Onc !!!

I know you are a great camera-fan. the
But be carfull my friend!!!

In the bush and village you are fine, but not with anypoliceman or government buildings. There is no where to charge thebatteries except solar, but very little sun. The rain and humidityare very hard on your gear, I have done it several times and the cameras take abeating.

I will send you a 25+ page document with allkinds of instructions and tips when I get your answere. Onc !!

Best wishes.

XXX XXXXX
XXX XXXXX
Tel: 00 XXX XXX XXXXX

A

anonym

So hier ist eine mal eine Info von einem Unternehmen der Kategorie C.
Dieses ist zu empfehlen, ich kenne den Betreiber und mindestens zwei Deutsche die bei ihm waren und sehr zufrieden / erfolgreich waren.

Ich war / bin auch viel unterwegs.
Aber noch nicht da, deswegen kann ich keine "Infos vor Ort" geben.

Hi Mister XX,

thank you for your offer and the great used double.
Fantastic.
Maybe this will save my life one day...!

I have seen the photos of your last great safari in Congo.
Great stuff.
Please send me more photos.

To your last question:

June is the best time to hunt forestelephant. October is not possible, the season is closed. Theelaphant I sent you the photo was shot in June. I would suggest a June 2014date.
It was also an german hunter, you know him, he takes shooting and combat lessons in your academy.

Normal tripps are 15 days in the country with ~11 days of hunting. Iwould suggest you add 6 days of hunting to try to hunt 2 different zones. Icharge XXXX/day (for both of you) extra for more days added to the hunt. Icharge XXXX to change locations.

You get the permits from the government from me.
Also my stuff and natives, if you want.
Any equipment you need, so you are ready.

So you can start the first day.

The pygmies and all staff will want you to shootanything that moves. It is your responsibility to ensure any elephant has5kg. of tusk or it is not legal.
If you shoot monkeys or duikers you will SEVERLYreduce your chances of elephants, they are spooky.

The first area will be not a deep forest hunt,nor will it be with pygmies, but you will have elephants. There arebasically almost no other animals in that zone. Onc !!

In the pygmy zone it is deep forest so therewill be all species, like bongo, sitatunga, pigs, duikers and such but thelevel of game is low and you have to hunt hard for the game. But you can shoot what you want.

If you have a big camera any officials willalways be giving you a hard time about being a "professionalphotographer" This is to extract another fee of $1000 for a photolicense. NEVER use cameras in the big city, you will have them takenaway! Onc !!!

I know you are a great camera-fan. the
But be carfull my friend!!!

In the bush and village you are fine, but not with anypoliceman or government buildings. There is no where to charge thebatteries except solar, but very little sun. The rain and humidityare very hard on your gear, I have done it several times and the cameras take abeating.

I will send you a 25+ page document with allkinds of instructions and tips when I get your answere. Onc !!

Best wishes.

XXX XXXXX
XXX XXXXX
Tel: 00 XXX XXX XXXXX

Also doch nicht alles auf eigene Faust
So kann das ja jeder.....

Online-Statistiken

Zurzeit aktive Mitglieder
Zurzeit aktive Gäste
Besucher gesamt
Oben