Question about Deutcher drilling

Inspect the little Holes in the Ribs between the Barrels , the Riflescope looks younger . It is often seen that when new Scopemounts are installed the bluing isnt done correct, mostly cheaper hot Bluing . This causes Rust under the Ribs and the remaining bluing salts eat the tin solder.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Raw-parts were made in the machine-house of Ferlach; system and barrel-making white condition by Gottfried Juch Ferlach.

This is the same weapon! I bought it on egun in January this year. I guess the seller bought it in 2017.
@carinthia: very interesting! And impressive. Can I ask where you found that information?

Thanks a lot! I will write to herr Aiwanger 😊
Not sure how his English skills are.
I know him in person and he is a friend of one of my relatives. But we never talked about foreign languages.

Another address might be Mr. Kessler in Deggendorf. Mr. Aiwanger learned his job there - as far as I have in mind.
Could be that Mr. Kessler knew his colleague in Landshut better, just when we think about the age. And I am pretty sure that he has international customers for his famous rifle, the "Kesslerin". So I guess English might not be a problem.

You can also use Google Translate into German and post the result here (or PM me) for a quick „sense check“...

Online-Statistiken

Zurzeit aktive Mitglieder
Zurzeit aktive Gäste
Besucher gesamt
Oben