Mulchers - vibration

01af4dd32c1a2973c46b885ed3f506be.jpg

Hi, I am wondering could someone help me little bit as I am not so good in German language. I am looking people that are familiar with mulchers and who had some (good or bad ) experience with vibration that are causing many problems... Like cracks on construction, or shorter life of bearings...
This is big problem in machines like mulchers, so I am wondering how you deal with them, and if someone could help... Best regards

Hello. If your mulcher mower is vibrating , something brings it out of balance somehow.
If for instance one hammer or bolt is missing the whole system is out of balance and starts vibrating. This can result in cracks in the machine or broken bearings. The same occurs if you replace only one or a few hammers The new ones will be a bit heavier than the old worn ones. This can also bring unbalance and vibrating. The same with dirt or so . If you can not find the reason yourself,The best you can do is bring the machine to a good equiped professional . He can trace the reason for this unbalance on a machine and than fix it.
In any way I would recommend you not to mow with a machine that is clearly out of balance , things will only get worse by doing so...
good luck!

hello, is your mulcher fully equiped?

Maybe it will help, to show some more pictures.
Sometimes the problem is caused by an unbalanced PTO.
Or maybe the PTO did not have the exact length or the universal joint is damaged.

Yes I know, there could many things what could throw rotor out of balance. But I wonder how do you deal with that. Do you take rotor down and bring it to "professionals' in their workshop for balancing, or there is service that will come out, at your place and balance rotor when is connected on your machine. In both cases, it should be equiped with all blades, hammers whatever... I am wondering what is difference in those approaches and how much they cost. Taking rotor down, drive it to factory, wait, and then drive it back and assemble it take time... Someone told me that this is quite expensive, coming to terrain at your place, but not sure what that means. How much expensive and who are doing this.. does you have some experience?

Online-Statistiken

Zurzeit aktive Mitglieder
Zurzeit aktive Gäste
Besucher gesamt
Oben