Brief eines Bayern an die NASA

Greet God!

I write you, because you must help me. I have seen your space shuttle in thetelevision. In colour. And so cam me the idea to make holidays in theworldroom.
Without my crazy wife.

I am the Kraxlhuber. The King of Bavaria was my clock-clock-grandfather. Istand on a very bad foot with my wife. Always she shouts with me. She has ashrill voice like a circle saw. She lets no good hair at me. She says I am aSchlapp - tail. She wants that I become Buergermaster. But I want not to beBuergermaster. I have nothing at the hat with the political shit. I want myRuah. And so I want make holidays on then moon. Without my bad half. But I takemy dog with me. He is a boxer. His name is Wurstl. So I want book a flight inyour next Space Shuttle. But please give me not a window place. I would kotzyou the rocket full, because I am not swindle free. And no standing-placeplease. And please do not tell my wife that I want go alone. She has a bigSchrot-Gun. She would make a sieve from my ass. I need much comfort. A nicedouble room with bath and kloo and heating. And windows with look to the earth.So I can look through my far-glasses and see my wife working on the potatoefield. And I and my dog louhg us a branch (haehaehae). We will kringel ourselfloughing (hoehoehoe) ! Is was loose on the moon? I need worm weather and I hopethe sun shines every day. This is very good fuer my frost-boils. I need notmuch. A good bread time, a good Haxn and a Mass beer. Have they chew-tobacco onthe moon? If not, I bring it with. Is in the rocket place for my drive wheel?Tell the man of the moon that I come. I hope he has no wife. We can makeoutflights with my drive wheel. We can make crater-wandering. I bring him theBavarian national hymn bei. We can make tobacco chewing. We can drink a lot ofhopblossom-tea. I hope he is no Preiss ! We can spuck around the bed. We canmake finger-hooking. I bring the Bavarian flag with and we can danceshoeplattler around it. Have they flies on the moon? If yes, I bring myweather-frog with. De will get fat like a otter. I want make 5 weeks holidays.When you have a new rocket after 5 weeks, I wait for the next rainbow and drivewith my Radl. Please make a good price - under good friends. I cannot pay sopeppered prices, because my pocket money is not so much; send your answer to myneighbour Wastl Hintermoser. I have the honour.

Your Alois Kraxlhuber

P.S. Dont fly when is full-moon. My dog, this Pig-Bazi, becomes alwaysepileptic and makes so much noise.

Na, haben sie schon geantwortet? Wie teuer wird der Spass?
Grüße deinen Hund und keinesfalls Deine Kreissäge von mir.
baikal

Und ich dachte ich bin der Englischen Sprache ein bisschen gewachsen....

Einer der besten Texte die ich bis jetzt gelesen habe :)

Gesendet von meinem D2403 mit Tapatalk

GMV

Wann auch immer Du fliegst: Am vierten Mai bist Du dabei! (May the fourth be with you!)

A

anonym

Ok, ich brauch einen neuen schlapptob,
den alten hab ich gerade putt gemacht, Danke Bodo,

Danke

Hallo Beuterheinländer,

I think I spider!!! It shines, that your english is not straight the yellow from the egg. But don´t be a frog, think at: a old donkey learns every day in adition.
Main thing, we don´t let us take the butter from the bread.

Before I become, from the lot of laughing, a circlerun-togtherbrake I verabshit me mol.

Hold the ears stiff
Sirius

(Für alle die kein so perfektes Ochsenfurt-Englisch, wie Beuterheinländer und ich sprechen und verstehen, hier die Übersetzung:

Hallo Beuterheinländer,

ich glaub´ ich spinne!!! Es scheint, daß dein Englisch nicht gerade das Gelbe vom Ei ist. Sei aber kein Frosch, denk daran: ein alter Esel lernt jeden Tag dazu.
Hauptsache, wir lassen uns nicht die Butter vom Brot nehmen.

Bevor ich vom vielen Lachen einen Kreislaufzusammenbruch bekomme, verabschiede ich mich mal

halt die Ohren steif
Sirius
)

Jetzt weiss ich auch wer den Artikel verfasst hat, den ich hier neulich zum Review hatte!! :twisted:

Viele Grüße

Joe

Isch muss bei sowas immer an die Story von Harras denken, wie der ältere Wäller im Schottland seinen Hirsch jagen will und als der Guide dann nach Ansprechen des Hirsches zu dem sagt " wait, wait... wait.."

Booooommm...
" **** i said WAIT"

watt weit ? , dat war nicht weit, dat warn grad mal 200m....

Moin!

Dazu musst Du aber für die nicht mit der dortigen Region vertrauten sagen, dass in Nordengland und Schottland oft eine "deutsche" Aussprache gepflegt wird. ;-)

Der gute Harras hat nicht "whäieht" gehört, sondern eben wirklich "waeit". :lol:

Gute Show, hätte ich gernei n Farbe gesehen. :twisted:

Viele Grüße

Joe

Online-Statistiken

Zurzeit aktive Mitglieder
Zurzeit aktive Gäste
Besucher gesamt
Oben