Welcome Eddie V

Hi Eddie V,

welcome to our virtuel hunting plattform.
Nice to have an australien Foxhunter on board.
You might be exactly the rigth person to explain us why Foxhunting is so helpfull to Nature.

Frischling

E

EddieV

Danke für Ihren Gruß Füchse und wilde Katzen im australischen enviroment haben massives distruction auf gebürtiger Wildnis verursacht. Säugetiere innerhalb Australiens haben Übertausenden Jahre ohne einen in hohem Grade leistungsfähigen Fleischfresser in ihrem Klima entwickelt. Sicher haben wir Adler und Falken gehabt, aber diese Tiere sind nicht, wie leistungsfähig an den kleineren Säugetieren der Tötung in den großen Zahlen. Der Fuchs und die Katze sind in das Klima eingeführt worden und jetzt sind alot der kleinen Säugetiere ausgestorben geworden und alot mehr sind gefährdet geworden. Dieses bildet es ziemlich einfach, die Jagd und die Tötung von beiden zu rechtfertigen, um sie vom Klima zu entfernen.

I think we will understand better, if you post in English than using a translation software.
icon_smile.gif
but you are very welcome!

E

EddieV

Ok thats not a problem

The translation software really does like making some of the words very different to the intended word.

A

anonym

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">Zitat:</font><HR>Urian

By the way...nice homepage!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leider ist der Fuchs in Australien ein grosser Schädling und stört dort das Gleichgewicht erheblich. Dieses ist aber noch lange kein Grund ihn , wie auf der Homepage gesehen, wie Dreck zu behandeln. Die Bilder erzeugen für den Normalbürger Ekel und das Verhalten der Killer ist darum nicht zu loben. Wer sich bei solchen Schlachtfesten so ablichten lässt und die Bilder auch noch vertreibt, bringt wieder einmal ein gutes Beispiel von Selbstüberschätzung auf Kosten einer wehrlosen Kreatur.
Das Urian die Seite "nice" findet ist klar, aber realistisch betrachtet sage ich ein klares "TERRIBLE"
Nutria

E

EddieV

Thankyou both Urian for your kind words about my homepage and for your input.

Nutria thankyou for sharing your opinion on my homepage. One i do not agree with but one you are free to share neither the less. As it appears you are aware the fox was introduced into the Australian environment and has caused no end of damage and has well and truly upset the balance of nature.

In showing these photos the intention is not to degrade the animals life in any way. Do you also sugest that a hunter displaying a deers antlers on his wall or making a rug from a pelt is in the same catagory?

Could you please explain to me why hunting in this way is a bad blueprint for hunters within society?

Could you also please explain to me why you feel these foxes are treated like dirt?

I would have thought that by coming to a hunting forum people would expect to see hunting pictures.

[ 16. Juli 2004: Beitrag editiert von: EddieV ]

A

anonym

@ Eddie
YOUR galerie looks like a showroom by a beast.YOU are looking like a torturer and NOT like a hunter!
A hunter respects the whole nature with ethics. You lost this on your way.
It seems like you have a problem with yourself -not because of foxes.
Think about it if you are able to.
Nutria

@Eddie
btw: Don't care about people like "Nutria", "I" or "zunder". They are from the anti hunting movement
icon_wink.gif

Especially "Nutria" loves foxes.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Eddie,

just leave him allone.
He is some kind of our Forum Clown and gives us here and there a lot of funny entertainment with his very qualified comments. But I guess you know yourself how to deal with him.

Just to mention. I will be having 3 days of intensiv Foxhunting this weekend. Will let you know about the results.

Frischling

A

anonym

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">Zitat
He is some kind of our Forum Clown and gives us here and there a lot of funny entertainment with his very qualified comments

"hai" Frischling
..hast du überhaupt schon jemals etwas in deinem Leben verstanden???...sieht nicht so aus! Schade für dich und der noch lebenden Tierwelt

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">Zitat:</font><HR>Zitat Barake
Don't care about people like "Nutria", "I" or "zunder". They are from the anti hunting movement
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Als Jagdscheininhaber habe ich etwas anderes gelernt, als nur über Tötungsmethoden nachzudenken und nichts weiteres zu hinterfragen. Ihr steht am Anfang der Kette, die die Jagd zerstören und merkt es nicht einmal.
Nutria
Nutria

@ Hi, Nutria

ich weiß nicht, warum Du Dich über die Homepage von Eddie V aufregst. Bevor Du an die Bilder kommst, hat er ganz klar vorher gewarnt, daß es sich bei den Bildern um die Abbildung toter Tiere handelt. Wenn Du mit sowas Probleme hast, solltest Du die Seite nicht aufrufen - oder Du solltest soweit der englischen Sprache mächtig sein, daß Du verstehtst, was dort geschrieben steht....

Hy Eddy,

Don't care about people like Nutria. He is one of our barraters cursing at all and everybody.

I have a lot of potos showing me and my friends with our pray. They remind me on precious moments as hunter.

Online-Statistiken

Zurzeit aktive Mitglieder
Zurzeit aktive Gäste
Besucher gesamt
Oben