Question about a Neptun drilling

BeitrÀge
Great! So it was made in februar 1966. I have a Krieghoff Trumpf dural that was made in 1967, so this is a nice match 😊

BeitrÀge
A nice traditional battery for any kind of european hunting. Give‘em the (little) care needed for preservation of function and finish and You‘ll enjoy a lot of pleasure!
M.

BeitrÀge
I heard back from Krieghoff now. Their archives are lost, so they have little information about the Neptun. They conformed that it was produced in 1966. And, they wrote that it was fitted with specially upgraded wood. I can't wait to see what kind of wood that is hidden beneath the layers of woodstockoil.

BeitrÀge
A nice traditional battery for any kind of european hunting. Give‘em the (little) care needed for preservation of function and finish and You‘ll enjoy a lot of pleasure!
M.
Thanks. I have a long running love affair with drillings. I absolutely love my dobbeltbĂŒshdrilling, Merkel 691ls in 8x57irs over 20-76.

AnhÀnge

• IMG_3938.jpeg
    IMG_3938.jpeg
    4,1 MB · Aufrufe: 46
BeitrÀge
Btw, I would really like to get at new stock for the Trumpf. It did not come with the original stock. The one in the picture is for at Trumpf with a greener safety. The safety on mine is on the neck of weapon. Please let me know if anyone knows about a Trumpf stock that is for sale.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
BeitrÀge
Really a lovely gun you have although the 7x65 R is quite harsh on a dural drilling.

I donÂŽt know what 241 is, but it is NOT February 1941.

The Dural guns were made much later after the war.

You may ask Krieghoff but the company lost lots of documents during the 90s. I asked several times personally at IWA and wrote them again and again to get answers.

They could not help me.

Your Krieghoff Neptun drilling is even more beautiful as mine ; -)
Krieghoff replied that the number 241 is the internal component number of the barrels.

Online-Statistiken

Zurzeit aktive Mitglieder
Zurzeit aktive GĂ€ste
Besucher gesamt
Oben